An on going facelift

This little blog is an on going process that I am tired of waiting to start til I have it "perfect." Nothing is ever perfect, even though I'd REALLY like them to be :) So if I seem scattered or the blog feels scattered. I or it probably is! haha! So please be patient with me.

Listen to some tunes to perk up your day, or help the dreaded house work go by a tish faster. ENJOY!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

From Drab to Fab!!!

So... my friend introduced me to these fabulous ladies... and I seriously love them.  Is that weird?  It probably is... but I dont care....I love them, I love them and I dont care who knows it!! :) hahaha... anyway, they have the best makeovers ever.  The best thing about the makeovers is they are one, totally do able. and two are cheap to do!  WOOO! YAY!  Im seriously so excited about them.  I want to run out to DI or a thrift store right now,buy something that could be ugly beautiful and make it over!  So thats what Im going to do... See Ya!

Go here to check out there fabulous blog, become a follower and enter their giveaway! :)

2 comments:

Bon said...

Thanks for the shout out Megan! We love your blog too! We find the majority of our stuff at DI's. But occasionally something is given to us or found at a different thrift store!

Thanks for checking us out and following!
We love making new blogging friends!
Bon @ Drab to Fab

erectile dysfunction causes said...

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!